Being in a long term relationship isn’t easy! Conflict, disagreements, fights are inevitable! Disagreements can be highly toxic and cause major damage to your marriage.
Simon and Ruth Clarence will help you approach these challenges armed with effective tools to help you and your mate engage in healthy disagreements and ensure that your conflict is God honoring and respectful to your partner.
At this seminar you will learn:
- How to develop healthy conflict resolution skills – fight fair
- How to apologize appropriately
- How to give and receive criticism
- How to manage anger
- How your family of origin affects your resolution skills
- How to forgive and rebuild trust
Many practical and helpful approaches will be shared which can be applied to your marriage immediately.
A ‘must attend’ for any engaged or married couple! You will be glad you invested in your marriage!
(makes a great wedding/shower gift for an engaged couple)
This seminar can be conducted:
- On a Saturday 9 – 3 p.m or 10 – 4 p.m. or 1- 6p.m.
- On a Sunday afternoon 1:30 – 6:00 p.m.
- On a weekday 9 – 3 p.m.
- On two evenings consecutively 2-1/2 hours each night.
Please contact Ruth to discuss our flexible options.