What you will learn at this informative seminar:
- How God Views Sex
- How Your Past is Affecting Your Present Sexual Life
- How Men Are Wired –Understanding of their Make-up
- How the Seasons of Your Marriage Affect Your Sex Life
- How to Talk to Your Mate on this Important Topic
- How to Plan For An Exciting Romantic/Sexual life
- How to Make Romance a Part of Every Day!
Many creative, practical, affordable tips to affirm your mate inside and outside the bedroom. Ideas to help you initiate romantic/sexual activities with your spouse. Timeless, life-changing Biblical wisdom that you can start applying that day and for years to come!
- You’ll go home feeling excited, energized and refreshed!
- Lovemaking techniques will not be discussed – not embarrassing
- No small groups/no sharing times/no self disclosure
- This seminar is not designed to address the needs of ladies suffering from deep sexual abuse.
This seminar can be conducted:
- On a Saturday 9 – 3 p.m or 10 – 4 p.m. or 1- 6p.m.
- On a Sunday afternoon 1:30 – 6:00 p.m.
- On a weekday 9 – 3 p.m.
- On two evenings consecutively 2-1/2 hours each night.
Please contact Ruth to discuss our flexible options.
Note: There are no live events schedule for early 2018 as production of the online course is
If you are interested in being notified when course is online - please contact Ruth using contact form.